Building Approvals ensure the safety of a building project structure and are provided by our qualified building inspectors.
All of our inspectors are:
- Licenced under the Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC) and NSW Building Professionals Board.
- Accredited by Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS)
- Work underneath the National Construction Code (NCC)
- Fully licenced and insured
While the building is being designed we can help, providing assistance through:
- Comprehensive building advice
- Ensuring the building meets Local Government requirements
- Confirming the building is suitable for occupancy
During the construction process our services include:
- Site inspections
- We provide ongoing advice in compliance with Building Approval documents
- We complete the final certification for your project in conformity with the supporting certification and documentation
- We issue the final Certification documentation to the building owner and local government