Queensland Pool Safety Inspections
Did you know it is NOW compulsory for ALL RESIDENTIAL and BODY CORPORATE swimming pools to meet the Queensland Government’s strict new swimming pool safety guidelines (upon sale or lease, including short term accommodation). Stage 2 Pool Safety Fencing Laws are now in place in QLD as set out in the Queensland Development Code, part MP 3.4, and both new and existing swimming pools must be upgraded to comply with the standard.
- Swimming pool safety certificates
- Professional friendly advice
- Certification & Building approval of new pool safety fences
- Certification & Building approval of new & existing Pools
- Residential Swimming Pool fence inspections
- Commercial Swimming Pool fence inspections
- Body Corporate Swimming Pool fence inspections
View our handy Pool Inspection Checklist for QLD as set out by the council – follow these guidelines and pass your inspection first go.